Add to your family fun and pick a matching pajama set that parents, teens, and children will love! Now you can have a fun matching bedtime outfit for Christmas, holidays, special occasions, or every night! Choose from different colors and designs!
- MATCHING DESIGN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: This pajama set features a fun unisex design of a playful moose that everyone will love. This playful graphic is sure to please all boys, girls, men, and women. These pjs come in sizes for everyone from the baby to the adults. Lounge around your home in style this holiday season!
- MAKES A GREAT SEASONAL GIFT: Know someone that’s always in their pjs? This pajama set is sure to please that someone and his or her whole family! This sleepwear is perfect for every member of the household and is great for staying warm and cozy during cold months. Give the gift of comfort this Christmas and watch your relatives or friends open their presents in style.
- COMES AS A FULL SET: Don’t trouble yourself buying each pajama component individually. This pajama set comes with everything you need. It includes a soft jersey top, microfleece pants, and comfy, non-skid anklet socks. Save money by purchasing sets of pjs this year and enjoy full-body comfort all season long!
- SAFE AND STYLISH: As a parent or guardian, you expect the best from the products you purchase for your family. Our sleepwear set is sure to meet your high standards. We make all kids pajamas from 100% polyester, which is a flame-resistant material that meets all environmental, government, and safety standards.
- ABOUT MAD DOG CONCEPTS: Mad Dog Concepts was established in 2001 and is an innovative and leading supplier worldwide for family sleepwear. We specialize in the design and manufacturing of comfortable pajamas, especially for infants, toddlers, and youth. We employ a talented in-house design staff and have advanced factories to help us maintain the highest-quality standards within the industry.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked