Why Warm Feet are Good for Mind and Body!
Hot Feet is a high-quality brand of socks and headwear that was designed with you in mind. We provide great value, quality, and fashion. While keeping your head, hands, and feet warm are key to a happy outdoor excursion in the winter, it's most important to keep your feet warm with quality constructed socks. Why? The average person loses the most heat from their body when their feet aren’t properly covered. Your feet have 72,000 nerve endings which correspond to different areas. A soaking your feet in hot water relieves stress and helps soothe other areas of the body. Wearing a warm comfortable pair of Hot Feet thermal or outdoors socks can give your foot that “foot bath” feeling and can help improve circulation from Arthritis, Diabetes, and Fibromyalgia. Warm feet also promotes better sleep and well-being. Hot Feet testimonials applaud the coziness and warmth of our thermal socks. So, if you're looking to improve your lifestyle and wellness during the winter months, try our Hot Feet socks and headwear for a smile throughout the winter months!
- KEEP YOUR FEET WARM: Our socks are ideal for cold weather because they’re specifically designed to trap heat. They have a brushed inner liner that insulates your feet, keeping them warm and toasty.
- SUPER SOFT & COMFY: Trade in heavy slippers and itchy wool socks for these unbelievably plush socks by Hot Feet. Keep your feet comfortable while you lounge at home.
- MADE ESPECIALLY FOR WOMEN: These fit USA women’s shoe sizes 4–10.5, making them one-size-fits-most. They were designed to stay in place without restricting your legs. Wear them all winter long!
- MOISTURE WICKING: These cozy thermal socks have moisture-wicking properties so you'll stay dry whether you're skiing, hunting, cycling, or camping. Wick sweat away with these insulated socks.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Everyone loves having warm feet on a chilly day. Our unique socks are ideal for lounging around the house, hiking, running, and more. Machine wash on cold and tumble dry on low.
0 Review Posted
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked