- COMFORTABLE SOCKS FOR WOMEN - Sockletics makes socks with all sorts of fun patterns and colors. These colorful crew socks are sized specifically for women, with a sock size of 9 to 11. They have a comfortable fit that corresponds with women’s shoe sizes ranging from 4 to 10.5. Sockletics socks will feel great on your feet, and they’ll look great too.
- COVER YOUR FEET WITH COLOR - This pack includes 12 pairs of socks, and each pair features different colors and patterns. We’ve included six solid colored pairs: purple, light blue, pink, yellow, green, and blue. We’ve also included six multi-colored pairs: four with big polka dot patterns, and two with stripe patterns. With so many colors and patterns, you’ll never get sick of these socks.
- KEEP YOUR FEET WARM AND COZY - These crew socks completely cover the ankle and part of the calf. They’re not as high as knee socks, but they keep your feet and legs warmer than low cut, no show ankle socks do. This makes them great for the colder winter months. With Sockletics colorfully patterned crew socks, you can keep your feet and legs warm in style.
- EASY TO WASH - Sockletics colorful women’s crew socks are easy to wash. They can be machine washed with cold water. Then tumble dry them on a low setting. We recommend that you don’t dry clean the socks. Also, don’t use an iron on the socks, and don’t use bleach when washing them. Since they’re easy to wash, you’ll be able to wear these colorful socks again and again.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL - Sockletics uses high-quality fabric to make high-quality socks. They’re made from 98% polyester and 2% spandex. This polyester-spandex blend makes the socks suitable for a variety of lifestyles. They can be worn in the office, in the gym, or out on the town. Whether you want to dress up in a colorful outfit or go running at the gym, these stylish socks will meet your needs.
0 Review Posted
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked