Brushed Inner Lining
Hot Feet thermal socks, “the Best cold weather socks ever,” were designed with a unique, extra heavy inner brushing technique to trap the warmth inside. Keep your feet comfortable indoors and out with great fashion for the entire family.
Comfy Work Socks
Hot Feet work socks are made to last and are the “Best outdoor, cold weather work socks ever.“ Our fully cushioned foot and leg provides all-day comfort for the toughest of jobs. The cotton blend wicks away moisture while the rich wool/cotton blend has added softness and warmth in great colors.
Fashionable everyday unisex lifestyle beanies are designed for quality, warmth, and a great fit! Our Hot Feet brand beanies are constructed with high-quality, flat and cable knit yarns to BEST meet your needs. Choose from awesome colors and styles. Also available with fingerless gloves and classic Hot Feet socks!
Fashion socks for men and women are designed with your everyday lifestyle in mind. Our construction is thin and designed to fit comfortably inside your shoe. Comes in a crew or no-show length. Our Hot feet and Sockletics by Hot Feet have all your basic and fashion needs in mind.
WE GOT YOU COVERED!
Why Warm Feet are Good for Mind and Body!
Hot Feet is a high-quality brand of socks and headwear that was designed with you in mind. We provide great value, quality, and fashion. While keeping your head, hands, and feet warm are key to a happy outdoor excursion in the winter, it's most important to keep your feet warm with quality constructed socks. Why? The average person loses the most heat from their body when their feet aren’t properly covered. Your feet have 72,000 nerve endings which correspond to different areas. A soaking your feet in hot water relieves stress and helps soothe other areas of the body. Wearing a warm comfortable pair of Hot Feet thermal or outdoors socks can give your foot that “foot bath” feeling and can help improve circulation from Arthritis, Diabetes, and Fibromyalgia. Warm feet also promotes better sleep and well-being. Hot Feet testimonials applaud the coziness and warmth of our thermal socks. So, if you're looking to improve your lifestyle and wellness during the winter months, try our Hot Feet socks and headwear for a smile throughout the winter months!
- Machine Wash
- Kids' Fuzzy Socks: Our socks are great for everyday wear, but were specifically made to bring heat to your feet. They are the perfect socks to wear in the fall and in the winter! Experience maximum comfort with these cozy socks that have a brushed inside lining that insulate your feet better than fleece socks! They are great for girls, children, and women with smaller feet.
- Soft, Cozy Socks: These socks are designed to fit USA girl shoe sizes 6-2Y, which is generally for ages 4 – 9, so one size fits most. These socks were designed to stay in place, but not compress children’s legs, allowing them to enjoy maximum coziness. They also grip the floor so you don’t skid or slide around. Trade in heavy slippers and wool socks for these super soft socks.
- All-Occasion Gifts: Finding the right gift can be hard, but everyone loves warm feet on a chilly day. Our fuzzy socks are ideal for lounging around the house, sleeping, staying in the hospital, traveling, camping, and more. Keeping little feet and ankles warm and dry in snow, wind, and other weather is a must. Our colorful socks are also perfect for Christmas stockings, birthdays, and more.
- Warm But Not Too Hot: These socks are designed to keep feet warm without overheating. Made with 93% acrylic, 6% polyester, and 1% spandex, these Hot Feet socks can trap just the right amount of warmth! They also provide optimum coziness and comfort unlike ordinary white cotton socks that most people use. Our color socks are tall, thick, and go great with boots, shoes, and other non-tight footwear.
- Machine Washable: Fuzzy socks are thicker and taller than normal socks, providing excellent cushioning and comfort. Many people worry that this extra fabric will make them harder to wash, but not Hot Feet Girl’s Socks! They are machine washable! Use a cold cycle and tumble dry low. Hot Feet should not be dry cleaned, ironed, or bleached.
0 Review Posted
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked