- Machine Wash
- Kids' Fuzzy Socks: Our socks are great for everyday wear, but were specifically made to bring heat to your feet. They are the perfect socks to wear in the fall and in the winter! Experience maximum comfort with these cozy socks that have a brushed inside lining that insulate your feet better than fleece socks! They are great for girls, children, and women with smaller feet.
- Soft, Cozy Socks: These socks are designed to fit USA girl shoe sizes 6-2Y, which is generally for ages 4 – 9, so one size fits most. These socks were designed to stay in place, but not compress children’s legs, allowing them to enjoy maximum coziness. They also grip the floor so you don’t skid or slide around. Trade in heavy slippers and wool socks for these super soft socks.
- All-Occasion Gifts: Finding the right gift can be hard, but everyone loves warm feet on a chilly day. Our fuzzy socks are ideal for lounging around the house, sleeping, staying in the hospital, traveling, camping, and more. Keeping little feet and ankles warm and dry in snow, wind, and other weather is a must. Our colorful socks are also perfect for Christmas stockings, birthdays, and more.
- Warm but Not Too Hot: These socks are designed to keep feet warm without overheating. Made with 93% acrylic, 6% polyester, and 1% spandex, these Hot Feet socks can trap just the right amount of warmth! They also provide optimum coziness and comfort unlike ordinary white cotton socks that most people use. Our color socks are tall, thick, and go great with boots, shoes, and other non-tight footwear.
- Machine Washable: Fuzzy socks are thicker and taller than normal socks, providing excellent cushioning and comfort. Many people worry that this extra fabric will make them harder to wash, but not Hot Feet Girl’s Socks! They are machine washable! Use a cold cycle and tumble dry low. Hot Feet should not be dry cleaned, ironed, or bleached.
0 Review Posted
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked